Why Colic Calm is the Best Gripe Water
Are you desperate to relieve baby gas and pain due to colic, acid reflux and teething? Have you heard of gripe water, but don't know which brand is the safest and most effective for your baby? Your baby is precious to you, and you want to give her the best. And the absolute best gripe water on the market, is Colic Calm.
What exactly makes
Colic Calm Gripe Water superior
to any other gripe water on the market?
Colic Calm is not a dietary supplement.
In fact, you want to avoid the brands that label themselves as dietary supplements. Colic Calm is a homeopathic medicine FDA regulated and registered to ensure utmost quality and purity for your baby.
Jacqueline Lawrence formulated Colic Calm in an effort to relieve her baby's own colic. The ingredients are 100% natural and will never hurt your baby.
Colic Calm ingredients
- Chamomile - Used for its soothing effect. Chamomile eases colic symptoms of irritability, nervous tension and anxiousness.
- Fennel - Used to minimize spasms of intestinal tract muscles. Fennel has been used for centuries to reduce indigestion, gas and cramps.
- Caraway - Used for over 5000 years to relieve flatulence, heartburn and indigestion. It also reduces mild spasms of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Peppermint - Used as a digestive aid to expel gas from the stomach. It also helps decrease spasms and stimulates bile flow.
- Ginger - Used similarly to Peppermint as a digestive aid to expel gas. Also used to reduce symptoms of nausea.
- Lemon Balm - Improves the quality of sleep as well as its gas-relieving effects.
- Aloe - Relieves bloating and cramping.
- Blackthorn - Relieves pressure of abdominal flatulence and restores regularity.
- Vegetable Carbon - Absorbs gas and relieves flatulence, bloating and gas pains.
- Glycerin - Used as a natural preservative.
If you analyze the uses for these ingredients, you can see why Colic Calm is so effective. Babies with colic suffer from not only painful gas, but digestive distress, anxiety and irritability as well. These ingredients combat all the symptoms of colic, not just the gas.
What Colic Calm DOESN'T Contain
Colic Calm truly does stand out from the crowd more because of what it doesn't contain. No alcohol, sugar, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, citric acid, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, or animal products.
Obviously, you don't want to give your baby products with alcohol. So read the labels carefully. And your baby might be allergic to ingredients like wheat gluten, soy, dairy and animal products.
But, more importantly, lots of other gripe water brands contain sodium bicarbonate, or it's more common name, baking soda. There are known dangers for giving your baby baking soda.
Why No Baking Soda and Concentrated Essential Oils
First, baking soda is known to interfere with baby's absorption of both folic acid and iron. In infants, a deficiency in folic acid can slow growth rate. A deficiency in iron can slow learning ability and decrease alertness. So, your really want to avoid gripe waters that contain baking soda.
Second, baking soda is an alkali and can upset the delicate PH balance in your baby's stomach.
It is also important to avoid gripe waters that contain concentrated essential oils and extracts such as dill oil, clove oil, fennel extract, and ginger extract. These are generally used by all other gripe water brands. There are known safety issues with herbal oils and extracts. Many experts believe they are not to be taken internally by adults, let alone infants. You might think, "yeah, but Colic Calm contains some of these ingredients."
Yes and no. Read on.
Colic Calm is FDA Regulated
Colic Calm contains DILUTED concentrations of these ingredients that are absolutely SAFE for your baby. Colic Calm is manufactured using precise pharmaceutical protocols demanded by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). Unlike other gripe waters on the market, Colic Calm must meet strict guidelines for strength, quality, purity, and labeling before being approved by the FDA. This is precisely why the FDA bans other brands of gripe water. Because they are not FDA regulated or approved.
Parents who have used Colic Calm Gripe Water describe it as a "miracle in a bottle" and declare it "worth its weight in gold." Parents have also reported that not only is Colic Calm great for colicky babies, it also works for alleviating acid reflux, hiccups and pain from teething. It is highly recommended by Pediatricians.
So, check out the gripe water that is 100% all natural, 100% safe, and 100% guaranteed or your money back. Click below to find out more about
Colic Calm Gripe Water below.